CAVU is a historic project. A modernized space that highlights its architectural beauty that has stood since its original construction as an automobile showroom in 1921. Polished concrete floors, vaulted ceilings, original brick and open rafters create an open and flexible space suitable for events for up to 250 guests. 

 

Part of a revitalization of the historic Yellow Brick Row in Tampa Heights, minutes outside of Downtown Tampa, CAVU invites guests to tell their story within the walls.